Sunday, June 26, 2011

Local Residents, part 2

A small blurb, with lots of pictures:D  Here are some of the residents we encountered while geocaching yesterday.
We found her while hiking to the very first cache of the day.  She seemed just as interested in us, as we were with her.


I was not properly dressed for this cache (should have worn jeans....mental note). "The Boy" and I explored our environment and saw what I believe is a yellow finch.  I'm surprised my camera got such a great shot.
Swans of a feather......


As you can see, we really got to enjoy the journey yesterday. Sorry for all the pics, but how can you choose just one?!?

Looking ahead at the future......I'm hoping to grab some fab pics from historical/interesting landmarks here in the Metro Detroit area. Hope you're willing to follow along.

Happy Caching!

Robyn




1 comment: